Welcome Directorate of immigration and registration of persons website
The Directorate of Immigration and Registration of Persons is under the Ministry of Interior and Coordination of National Government;
responsible for population registration and maintenance of an inclusive population register, migration management, border control and refugees welfare supervision.
- Our Vision: "To be a global leader in population registration and migration management"
- Our Mission: To enhance national security and social economic development by maintaining a comprehensive population database, proper migration management and timely registration and issuance of secure identification documents.
- Core Values:
- Efficiency and Effectiveness
- Integrity (honest, accountable, transparency, impartiality, fairness)
- Customer focus
- Core Functions
- Registration of persons, births and deaths
- Providing immigration services
- Management of refugees
- Border management
- Maintenance of the integrated population registration system.